Base Request: Reports
Sửa đổi trên: Wed, 27 Tháng 4, 2022 tại 3:50 CH
There are two types of report in Base Request: Overview and By (request) Group. To view reports please do the following steps:
Step 1: Go to https://request.base.vn
Step 2: In the left side menu, click on the Report icon >> Select Overview / By Group report to view. (NOTE: only Admin and Owner of a system have the rights to view reports)
This report will show you the numeric data of how many requests are in total, how many are approved/rejected, as well as other data.
2. Report by Action/Status:
a. By Action:
This chart depicts the numeric data from the Overview report.
b. By Status:
This pie chart depicts data in percent.
3. Reports by Group :
This report gives you an overview of request forms by group name along with its numeric data (total number of requests, pending, approved, rejected request,...)
You can also sort the forms by clicking on the sort icon:
4. Report by User
This part will give you an overview actions of users that are in approver list in request forms. The folowing information will be displayed in the report by user:
- Process: total number of approved and rejected request
- Pending: total number of pending request
- Approved: total number of approved request
- Rejected: total number of rejected request
- Overdue request: total number of overdue request base on SLA of request
- Completed late request: total number of request processed late base on SLA of request (approved/ rejected)
- Ontime request: total number of request processed ontime ( approved/ rejected)
- Overdue user: total number of overdue request base on SLA of approver
- Completed late user: total number of request processed late base on SLA of approver
- Ontime user: total number of request processed ontime base on SLA of approver
II. Report by Request Groups:
It has the same function as Overview report. However, here you can select a specific group to view its reports
Câu trả lời này có giúp ích cho bạn không?
Rất tiếc là chúng tôi không giúp được nhiều. Hãy giúp chúng tôi cải thiện bài viết này bằng phản hồi của bạn.